Airport Data Production and AIXM
KPGeo is a Polish company specializing in providing aeronautical data and services for the aviation industry.
We provide services related to the production of:
- AMDB – Aerodrome Mapping Databases
- eTOD – Electronic Terrain and Obstacle Databases
And also software solutions suitable for:
- eTOD AIXM-SHP conversion of the data between formats: ESRI Shapefile (consistent with ED-119/RTCA DO-291) and AIXM 5.1
- AMDB AIXM-SHP conversion of the data between formats: ESRI Shapefile (consistent with ED-119/RTCA DO-291) and AIXM 5.1
AIXM Conversion Service
eTOD Obstacles Conversion
Our online services currently provide eTOD obstacles conversion between formats: ESRI Shapefile (consistent with ED-119/RTCA DO-291) and AIXM 5.1.
- There is no need to install anything to use our service, you only need a web browser.
- Attributes are mapped in an automatized way based on ESRI Shapefile fields and AIXM classes names
- The result window shows: the number of converted objects, potential errors and suggestions on what is missing in the data structure.
- The output data are available on an online disk connected with the user account.
- Generated XML code if fully compliant with Aeronautical Data Exchange Model standards and properly validates using XSD files.
We also provide our services related to AMDB conversion between formats: ESRI Shapefile (consistent with ED-119/RTCA DO-291) and AIXM 5.1. Currently, the conversion is available after contacting with us.
We are in the process of developing new tools and new versions of existing tools, such as:
- Template based AIXM conversion available as an online service, with the ability to use built-in templates for conversion of eTOD obstacles and AMDB data, in accordance with the well know aeronautical standard (ED-119/RTCA DO-291).
- The new version of our service will also have a template editor with the ability to modify existing templates, as well as the ability to create user defined templates.
- An online tool for ICAO Annex 15 Obstacles Identification Surfaces generation based on the airport runways coordinates.
KPGeo website: https://www.kpgeo.pl/
AIXM service website: https://aixm.kpgeo.pl/